Directory of Pages
- Main Page
- About Cat
- My Journey with Spondylolisthesis
- Get a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Opinion! Please!
- Chronic Pain
- Online Spondylolisthesis Support Group
- Best Exercises & Treatments for Spondylolisthesis
- Getting Approved for Social Security Disability
- Soma Body Massage & Reiki Energy Work Therapies
- Resource Links
Sharing My Journey with Spondylolisthesis
Welcome! While I am not a doctor, healthcare provider, nor a specialist of the spine, I am most certainly one very experienced patient! I write about my various chronic health conditions and medical adventures, or rather, my struggles, so that I may share my gained knowledge and personal experiences with all of those whom seek help, support, information, resources, along with facts and opinions, in regard to the spine condition Spondylolisthesis. At the time I was diagnosed, the internet was in its infancy, which made it a challenge to find additional information on the condition, let alone connect with those who had already taken the long journey of which I was just beginning. My hope has been, and continues to be, that through the power of the internet, and sites like Blogspot, that I may be able to reach others facing similar circumstance. By sharing my story, knowledge, research and continual experiences, I hope to offer a little guidance, and bring some comfort and empowerment where I had none. This condition, especially when severe, can certainly turn one's life upside down, and I know first hand that proceeding blindly into such a situation can be very overwhelming, painful and scary. If you have any questions or comments, and would like to contact my directly, please check out my Blogger Profile or email email@example.com. You may also contact me by way of my profile here and/or submit a comment at the end of each post.
The economy of both our own country, as well as countless other nations throughout the world, have been strained to a breaking point in the...
What are the best exercises for those with Spondylolisthesis? Before I share I would like to say once again that I am not a doctor nor a hea...
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Pre & Post Operative X-Rays (From my 1997 surgeries & body traction)
Pre-Operative 1997 - Complete slip called Spondyloptosis
Post-Operative 1997. After full body traction, which increased my height by 3 inches, but L5/S1 still sits at a grade 5 Spondylolisthesis.
- My interest for all things related to health & illness arises from my own struggles with chronic health conditions. I have found it most therapeutic & empowering to write about my many experiences within this realm. Through education, my own research, and my ongoing personal challenges, I am teaching myself how to become my own best advocate. To learn more about me, please see the page entitled "About Cat" located at the top of the page. If you have any questions or comments, you are welcome to contact me through the "about" section listed above, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this address is also linked through my profiles. Blessings of health, energy and peace.